What In The World?: Japanese Baseball Edition

Friday, June 01, 2007


This is the scariest commercial I/you will probably ever see. I can't tell if this is a joke, serious, or just plain f'ed up. I urge you not to watch as you will be permanently damaged, but I know I can't hold you back. Umm...enjoy?


I think I actually feel a little nauseous. And when did Stanley Kubrick come back to life and take an interest in directing Japanese baseball commercials.

(Kudos to the radical Deuce of Davenport for the video. The fact that I don't have them linked yet is a sin, and if they get one more Blog Show mention I'm going to be pissed. Just kidding guys.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:37 AM

2 Comments:

1 more mention and maybe we get a free block o' cheese!!

Chimpanzee Rage said...
Jun 1, 2007, 2:24:00 PM  

you just don't watch enough anime. it totally made sense to me. okay, i'll stop now. maybe that shouldn't have made sense...
um
:D

- b said...
Jun 2, 2007, 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment