You Create the Caption #22 (Now With Links!)

Monday, June 04, 2007


(Usually) Everyday (usually around noon) I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful (or two) of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Friday's Winner: Wow, just wow. You people are ruthless sometime(s). Make sure you go through all of those, but here's the winner courtesy of Tecmo Bo








"It’s three words. THE BIG LEAD.COM. Right there on my f***ing leg."- Tecmo Bo

Are you funny enough to create a headline for this photo of Billy Donovan being interviewed after accepting the Orlando Magic position?


AA's Entry: "Dana who? Altman??? Nah, I don't pay much attention to those mid-majors."

(AP Photo/Jason DeCrow)

Daily Links:

Johnny Damon is going to play first? (Sneaky Sports)
Some interesting Wizards Draft News....They're high on Aaron Gray?!? Ugh. (DC Sports Report)
Great Photo of some beautiful Gator Fans (Flash Warner)
The Hot Blogger Bracket Stats....scary scary stuff there. (Ladies...)
Danica Patrick and Dan Wheldon go at it. (Larry Brown Sports)
How Not to be a Player. (Leave the man Alone)
Here come the Stanley Cup Finals back into the mix! (Loser With Socks)
This Blog Show Goes To Eleven! (Mister Irrelevant...P.S.- I'm not the only guest in the show's history anymore...*tear*)

As always feel free to email me your articles, and you'll more than likely make it into the links section. I'm an equal opportunity linker.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:07 PM

20 Comments:

Um, when did Billy D walk in front of the Rick Moranis shrinking machine?

T.J. said...
Jun 4, 2007, 1:36:00 PM  

i despise everything about you, look at me the all american male look at you the unkept slob in fact you dsigust me so much im going back to college.

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 1:40:00 PM  

I bet you drink regular Coke, you fat slob, look at you.

Real men drink TAB you worthless sack of crap. Get away from me.

E Buzz said...
Jun 4, 2007, 1:52:00 PM  

I was shot in the buttocks

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:05:00 PM  

Wait, wait, wait, wait...I took a job where?

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:17:00 PM  

No, I WASN'T aware that I had to buy 40 cases of Amway aftershave a month from Grant Hill and sell it out of my garage. But I thank you for making me aware of that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to call Jeremy Foley back...

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:28:00 PM  

C-L-E-V-I-S.

Next question.

- b said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:40:00 PM  

Thanks for the Altman reference. Hog fans love reminiscing about the good ol' days.

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:53:00 PM  

Hey Billy, I double dog dare you to destroy years of hard earned credibility in a 72 hour period.

Make that triple dog dare....

Unknown said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:54:00 PM  

Hey Billy, how does it feel now that you are going to be working with white players now?

TJX said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:55:00 PM  

Hey Billy rumor has it you do a hell of a Nick Saban Impression, care to comment?

Unknown said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:56:00 PM  

I'd like an omelet, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.

E Buzz said...
Jun 4, 2007, 3:17:00 PM  

Wait, you mean Orlando isn't in the SEC?

Drew Sarver said...
Jun 4, 2007, 3:35:00 PM  

"Oh, I'm nowhere near ready to buy. Just a test drive today."

Ray said...
Jun 4, 2007, 3:36:00 PM  

"For the last time, yes, I have a Widow's Peak and quit calling me Count Chocula!"

GMoney said...
Jun 4, 2007, 4:18:00 PM  

"Hold on just one second there. You mean to tell me that EVERYBODY in this league pays their players? Well then how in the hell am I supposed to get the best guys? A DRAFT? I thought this was the NBA, not god damn Vietnam! Oh, I am so frickin' out of here! I want nothing to do with this Bizarro league!"

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 4:33:00 PM  

"You ask me about the Lollipop Guild one more time, and I'm gonna stuff that mic in your ass!"

Chopper Dave said...
Jun 4, 2007, 5:09:00 PM  

I've changed my mind. I'd like to back and continue the interview with the guy before you now.

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 8:40:00 PM  

"Pardon me, I have to scoot to the bathroom. No. Wait. I changed my mind. I crapped myself instead. Carry on, ask away."

Huguenot said...
Jun 4, 2007, 9:23:00 PM  

"hi, billy, i'm zach braff. you might recognize me from 'Scrubs' on NBC. then, again, you look like the type that uses the flashback button every 5 seconds..."

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment