Sage Steele Confuses Her Wahlbergs, Admits To NKOTB Fandom

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sage Steele was talking with Mark Wahlberg about his new movie "The Happening" and as she was closing she accidentally thanked Donnie instead. This obviously led to her admission that she was once a New Kids On The Block fan....



I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be to get someone's name wrong on live TV (I did it once on the radio but corrected myself). Doing it to random athletes is one thing but confusing a star like Mark Whalberg with his brother Donnie has to be especially discomforting. Good thing no one (but me) watches First Take.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:40 PM

7 Comments:

She also asked him if he would like to play Bill Russell in a movie.......

Anonymous said...
Jun 11, 2008, 3:17:00 PM  

You're right about one thing, you are the only person that watches First Take.

GMoney said...
Jun 11, 2008, 4:14:00 PM  

Sage Steele is quite attractive.

Anonymous said...
Jun 11, 2008, 5:53:00 PM  

Anon 5:53...is that a joke?

Anonymous said...
Jun 11, 2008, 8:53:00 PM  

An embarassment to IU alums everywhere.

odessasteps said...
Jun 12, 2008, 2:14:00 AM  

I loved his reply to her Bill Russell question. Something along the lines of, "Well it'd be pretty hard for me to play Bill Russell. Not quite sure I could pull it off." I don't know if Steele was supposed to be kidding by asking him that, but she was totally retarded during this whole interview.

Anonymous said...
Jun 12, 2008, 11:46:00 AM  

Sage Steele is hopeless as an announcer and sexy as a live catfish.

ESPN, would ya please send her to X-Games duty? I can't stand the sight of her...

Anonymous said...
Jun 15, 2008, 3:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment