Peter Gammons Kicks Off BBTN's Battle Of The Bands

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I mentioned that Baseball Tonight is holding a Battle of the Bands competition to see who can do the best rendition of Take Me Out to the Ballgame last week, and we have our first video today. I missed John Pizzarelli last night, and I'll have his submission up when I can find it, but Peter Gammons rocked out a tribute to Bo Diddley on Sunday night.



Unfortunately Peter isn't in the competition, but I have to say that was pretty badass. Everyone knows the guy can jam with a band, but I've never seen him go solo like that. Great start to the competition and I'll try to get each up as we go along.

Introducing Baseball Tonight's Battle Of The Bands (Awful Anouncing)

2 Comments:

Gammons is a world-class dork.
Separated at birth from what...a walrus?

Anonymous said...
Jun 17, 2008, 7:43:00 PM  

Perhaps the most painful 2 minutes on television EVER.

Anonymous said...
Jun 22, 2008, 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment