Kenny Mayne Has A Blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007


Yep, it's official....everyone has a blog now. Kenny rounds out the list with a blog on ESPN.com that doesn't have anything to do with sports.

I was wary at first because just two weeks ago in New York City I believe I was bamboozled on one of those deals where young kids walk around with a cardboard box full of candy bars under the guise it's to raise money for their Little League team. First of all, I don't know any Little Leagues with 23-year-old men. But I was in a charitable mood. I gave the guy a $20 and wished him well with the big game that week.
Wow that IS interesting. I do go to ESPN.com to read stories about "Paying it Forward". What else is on Kenny's mind???
It's 6.15 a.m. I am at Starbucks. For the third time in the last 500 trips there (excluding Seattle trips where they ought to know the rules) the guy at the counter has priced my triple Americano correctly. He gets a tip. Those who price incorrectly don't. (More on this coming in an upcoming book. No. Really.)

I'm enjoying my beverage and listening to Kirk Franklin because he's inspirational at 6.15 a.m. (and at other hours).
Uh oh....a Starbucks reference. Peter King is calling his lawyer right about now.

Kenny Mayne's Blog (ESPN.com)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:06 PM

7 Comments:

i swear i must be the only red-blooded, heterosexual, sports-addicted american male that thinks kenny mayne is about as funny as watching an old lady shovel snow.

his lame stephen wright schtick never worked for me.

Anonymous said...
May 3, 2007, 4:08:00 PM  

Priced your Americano correctly? How hard is it to push a fuckin' button?

May 3, 2007, 5:16:00 PM  

Priced your Americano correctly? How hard is it to push a fuckin' button?

May 3, 2007, 5:16:00 PM  

no Anon, I hate him too. The new Sunday night sportscenter with Kenny and Stu-yah makes me want to throw my TV through a window

WCT said...
May 3, 2007, 9:23:00 PM  

listen kenny, i called the number in the book to see if he really caught the pass...no answer...see you may 22 or 23rd. il have a suprise gift...btw, if you dont like my man kenny. go announce it somwhere else.

Anonymous said...
Apr 25, 2008, 9:23:00 PM  

This is what I think: Kenny Mayne

Chus said...
Sep 28, 2008, 2:43:00 PM  

Who is it who first got the idea that Kenny Mayne is clever? That person needs to be imprisoned at Guantanamo. Who does Kenny Mayne have naked photos of? How can we excise him from our existences?

Anonymous said...
Dec 9, 2008, 5:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment