Scott Van Pelt S-Bomb? You Be The Judge.....

Thursday, May 03, 2007



From Larry Brown Sports comes this clip in which SVP apparently says, “shit, it’s too late for that.” I can't make it out because Larry used the same camera techniques that I did after beating Castlevania in an attempt to get my name in Nintendo Power (I kid Larry....I kid. The video was too fuzzy for Nintendo Power, and some other 12 year old got their 15 minutes.)

It sounds like he says “shit, it’s too late for that,” as if a producer was telling him in his ear that they had the shot sheets or highlights ready. Then after he wraps up the hockey highlights and moves onto the Laker game, he jokingly says “I may have lost my job it’s hard to say, but until then someone takes me off the set I’ll do highlights…”
Head over to to Larry Brown Sports for the video.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:39 PM

1 Comments:

You are a liar. Nobody could ever beat Castlevania. It is a scientific fact.

Hank said...
May 4, 2007, 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment