AA Birthday Awful Post #2

Tuesday, May 15, 2007


I'm infatuated with many things....but the one thing that is plainly obvious is my man-crush on all things McConaughey.

WWMMD? (October 5, 2006)

The Sports Blogosphere is filled with homo-erotic innuendo, but this is me flat out wanting to bed the guy. That post basically turned into a verbal fellatio of his crappy movie We Are Marshall.

"You're scared Rece Davis. Where's the sexy, cool, fun, smart, beautiful Rece that I knew? The one that wanted to be a serious journalist? You're up, you're down, you're here, you're there, you're like a frickin' one man circus."
That was pretty funny actually. If you've seen How to Lose a Guy in....wait, nevermind....I never saw that movie.


(God he's dreamy)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment