AA Birthday Awful Post #3

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back in the day when I hadn't yet found my "voice" I would throw up a Pop Culture post trying to be hip and cool. There was a Kevin Federline one, multiple Matthew McConaughey, and this one....

Hit Me Baby One More Time (June 16, 2006)

Yep, I stooped so low to put up a post about Britney Spears. I mean could that title be even MORE unoriginal and not thought out? And check out the cool font size on the word "Don't".

DON'T try to blame the "New York Streets as having Cobblestones" as the reasoning for almost dropping your baby on his head, when we all know it was because of your long ass jeans.
I've got one for me....DON'T try to be Perez Hilton.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:41 PM

1 Comments:

Man, I haven't made fun of the Redneck Trainwreck in a long time.

I suspect my blog has improved because of that too.

Signal to Noise said...
May 15, 2007, 4:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment