Jerome Bettis Has His Own Tequilla

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Athletes and performers occasionally step in into the "Spirits Game". After the Super Bowl, Hines Ward got a Steelers' version of Crown Royal for all of his teammates, but it definitely wasn't created just for him. Another Steeler however, had a bottle presented to him with his likeness on it, and that person is Jerome Bettis.

At his 37th birthday party, Bettis receive a a personalized bottle of Jose Cuervo Platino Tequila, and PSAMP has the photo....



Just gorgeous, and I'm of course jealous. I wouldn't even need my likeness on a premium bottle like that. Hell, I'd take my face on the side of a can of "Beast" or "Natty Boh"! Now that would be awesome.

Jerome Bettis Has His Own Cuervo Tequila (PSAMP)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 11:56 AM

1 Comments:

It doesn't matter what the label says, Jeff Reed will drink it and then take his shirt off.

GMoney said...
Mar 11, 2009, 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment