Randy Moller Is Back

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's round two of the Randy Moller Experiment over at the Dan Le Batard Show, and I couldn't be more pleased. We need something like this to get us going on a blah Tuesday, right? Right! So get your popcorn ready, sit back, and enjoy....RME 2.0!

(Oh and please make sure you listen around the :30 mark for what could be the best call in the history of Sports)



Bonerama!? Are you kidding me??? And Meatloaf too? This is just too much. I have to go lay down.

4 Comments:

"Ding! Fries are done" gave me a good laugh.

I always forget to find their broadcast when they're playing the Caps, then right when the game's over I'll remember.

Bazooka Jones said...
Mar 10, 2009, 11:38:00 AM  

I also love the NHL '94 music to start the thing.

Adam said...
Mar 10, 2009, 1:41:00 PM  

I want to watch hockey now just to listen to this guy, nice post!

Anonymous said...
Mar 10, 2009, 1:44:00 PM  

Mike Lange and Rick Jeanerette called.

They want their gimmick back.

JamesCraven said...
Mar 10, 2009, 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment