Chris Bosh Needs To Be On TV Full Time

Friday, June 06, 2008

Amazing, amazing move by NBC to counter ABC's Basketball coverage by getting Blog and You Tube sensation Chris Bosh for it's NBA spots. Here's the first during the Celts and Lakers practice and it's close to the funniest thing I've ever seen....



I can't even process all of that. The Machine with Paris Hilton, Kobe smacking the hell out of Bosh, and Big Baby talking Sex and the City. Unbelievably hilarious. Oh and Scalabrine!? Love that guy...he's stealing so much money right now, but I can't be mad at him.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:21 PM

4 Comments:

If you had told me that I might miss something funny by skipping the Tonight Show, I would have scoffed. But that actually ruled.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Jun 6, 2008, 1:56:00 PM  

Wow, as a Truther especially, that was amazing. AA, I hope you post the rest of them as they come.

Dan Hocking said...
Jun 7, 2008, 4:51:00 PM  

Wow
A couple awkward moments but that's a given with an athlete in a off the court role. He was funny. Really looking forward to seeing more of Bosh.

shake'n'bake said...
Jun 7, 2008, 7:52:00 PM  

Yeah, that was awesome and I give props to NBC for that. Hey, I've got an idea, how about we give NBC the rights to telvising NBA games? LOL.

Anonymous said...
Jun 8, 2008, 12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment