Jeff Van Gundy Attacks "The Hill", Gets Beat By Nancy Lieberman

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It should never be surprising if a woman beats a man at anything, but it should be even less surprising if that woman is challenging, Jeff Van Gundy. The ESPN analyst decided to challenge the Spurs' training facility known as the hill, and more specifically sideline reporter Nancy Lieberman, and was destroyed on the uphill climb. Of course ESPN decided to highlight it during the Lakers-Spurs game last night....



I'm with Mark Jackson on this one. The fake punch at the end, to display a fake sense of disgust, was just too obvious in that clip. The most surprising thing about that whole video is that we learned Jeff Van Gundy has a "trainer". Really? I think you should have probably fired him months before that clip.

8 Comments:

I disagree AA, I believe that it should be very surprising when a man loses to a woman at anything.

Sexist that may sound, but so is: Women cant play football.

Anonymous said...
Jan 15, 2009, 9:10:00 AM  

@Rolledex: Holley Mangold would like a word

JH said...
Jan 15, 2009, 9:35:00 AM  

Nancy Lieberman would also kill Van Gundy in an Oreo lick race.

Jan 15, 2009, 10:13:00 AM  

Is it just me or does Van Gundy look really weird in jeans? I mean, he always looks weird, but even more weird in denim.

GMoney said...
Jan 15, 2009, 10:50:00 AM  

Van Gundy better quit challenging Nancy. Looked to me that she could beat the ever loving snot out of him if he ever wanted to do some celebrity boxing.

MMayes said...
Jan 15, 2009, 12:32:00 PM  

That's Alonzo Mourning's leg warmer...

Scott said...
Jan 15, 2009, 12:47:00 PM  

@Scott - I'm pretty sure AA is well exposed on the internet.

Ian said...
Jan 15, 2009, 1:11:00 PM  

Van Gundy always slams the BCS, so I'm hesitant to be critical of him in all honesty. So Lieberman is more athletic than him, big woop. Van Gundy's my ally.

Brad James said...
Jan 15, 2009, 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment