I Didn't Catch You Earlier Gumbel, But I've Got You Now

Friday, December 21, 2007

So earlier I thought I caught Bryant Gumbel saying that an injured Willie Parker was going to the restroom. It turned out that he said dressing room, but I and a few others couldn't understand what he was saying.

Well this one you can't dispute. With the help of our good friend Mookie from SS Reporters I have a question for you.....Who is Rick Romo?



I can't believe I missed this one back at the beginning of Decemeber. So what you get the postgame show sponsor.....Who the hell is Rick Romo? Seriously NFL Network....Tom Hammond was really good.

Bryant Gumbel Is The Man (SS Reporters)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 6:25 PM

5 Comments:

LOL! I completely agree about Tom Hammond. He made far fewer mistakes than Gumbel and he is just a better announcer. I don't know who the hell Rick Romo is, but he probably could have done a better job against Philladelphia than TONY Romo did.

Ryan Drescher said...
Dec 21, 2007, 7:06:00 PM  

Rick Romo could probably do a better job than Rex Grossman too. Yeah, Bryant Gumbel is nothing like his older brother Greg. Bryant should just leave, he's awful and causes too much controversy!

Dec 21, 2007, 8:27:00 PM  

Gumbel also called him Tony Rome-e-o as well, I believe

Anonymous said...
Dec 21, 2007, 8:30:00 PM  

Rick Romo: Al Pacino's character in Glengarry Glen Ross

Grimey said...
Dec 22, 2007, 5:02:00 PM  

I think I say Rick Romo in a movie with Mike Honcho and Dirk Diggler.

Anonymous said...
Dec 23, 2007, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment