Remember That Scary Dickie V Hooters Commercial? There's A Sequel

Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Before last year's March Madness I gave you Dickie V's Hooters commercial and we all laughed at it's ridiculousness. Well he's at it again and there's going to be another one this March. From Fanhouse via Vitale's Journal....

December 11, 2007

My wife and I flew to Atlanta to spend the day shooting my new commercial for Hooters. I always have a blast with the people from the Hooters team - it was a day of hard work but one filled with lots of laughs. I have been so fortunate to be aligned with the Hooters brand since 2000. Keith Johnson, of LEJ Sports, who works on the marketing campaigns for Hooters, and Mike McNeil, Executive Vice President at Hooters, are two terrific guys and I am proud to be associated with anything they do.
I don't know what's more disturbing.....Dickie V yelling at a bunch of scantily clad women, or doing so in front of his wife. Here's the original in case you forgot....



Dick Vitale's Creepy Hooters Commercial Will Have a Sequel (Fanhouse)
December 11,2007 (Dickie V's Journal)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:24 PM

2 Comments:

That's not the only ball he'll be holding tonight.

TJX said...
Dec 26, 2007, 1:36:00 PM  

Hey ladies, wanna see a removed polyp?

GMoney said...
Dec 26, 2007, 4:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment