Your Post Season Pammy Standings

Monday, December 31, 2007


I got rid of the Paul Maguire quote because he was apparently referring to a quote from a former coach. Here are the current leaders....let me know if you agree or disagree.

10. "There's Taylor Hicks and he dated your wife at Auburn didn't he?"- Terry Gannon to David Norrie

9. "The tiger is fast, but the owl sees at night."- Mark Jones

8. "Show me those legs again...I want to see those calves." - Mark Jones on FAU running back Charles Pierre (Via Asher)

7. "The defender reached around and pulled on Young."- Dave Sims (Via Rick James Bible Owner)

6. "Tomorrow, the Boise State Broncos play the East Carolina Parrots....Parrots? I meant Pirates."- Brad Nessler (Via Rick James Bible Owner)

5. "You know the game find Waldo?"- Rod Gilmore (Via Ryan)

4. "He smelled sack and he got sack"- Chris Spielman (Via Fairplay)

3. "Stretched out every ounce of speed he had"- Andre Ware (Via Anon)

2. "Now you know why his teammates call him 'Sweet Pea'." - Charles Davis
"He's got a couple of nicknames. Donny Avery called him a white Michael Vick." - Mike Mayock
"I think Sweet Pea is a little safer." - Brad Sham
(Via alienaub)

1. "You have an I-Pod and an I-Phone?"- Todd Blackledge
"Anything with an I in it I have it. If they come out with an I-Car I'm buying it."- Mike Patrick
"Do you have Britney Spears on that I-Pod?"- Todd Blackledge
"No.............although I hear she might be renting out that double wide to a family member."- Mike Patrick

There should be plenty to add over the next few days.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:52 PM

5 Comments:

Are you going to making any resolutions this New Year AA? Might be fun to make a list for the site.

Anonymous said...
Dec 31, 2007, 1:36:00 PM  

Ha....I guess I could Jon. Maybe I should use less photos of Pam Ward?

Dec 31, 2007, 1:41:00 PM  

I think Mike Patrick is not going to give up the number one spot, unless he can produce another gem during the Capital One Bowl tomorrow.

Anonymous said...
Dec 31, 2007, 2:19:00 PM  

Bullshit, AA, I want MORE photos of Pammy. Maybe a Fathead!!!

GMoney said...
Dec 31, 2007, 4:13:00 PM  

Now that would be awesome.

Dec 31, 2007, 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment