Good News For Us Erin Andrews Fans This Bowl Season

Friday, December 21, 2007


I mentioned a week ago that Erin Andrews is only covering one Bowl Game this Season, which is obviously a tragedy, but there's great news. Via Hot Clicks comes the news that EA will be the host for ABC's coverage of the Rose Bowl Parade!

In all of my years I don't think I've ever watched the parade, but I guess now is as good a time as ever. And that's not all! Erin Andrews makes her video game debut in NCAA March Madness '08 (which I'm contractually obligated to say is not as good as College BBall 2K8), and here's the video of her explaining the whole recording process and her excitement about the whole thing.....


Bowl Season's Biggest Flaw (SI's Hot Clicks)

3 Comments:

is that her sports bra underneath that red tank? those are the widest straps i've ever seen on a sports bra. those are some nice-sized puppies they're holding up.

Anonymous said...
Dec 21, 2007, 3:02:00 PM  

Huh, I would've thought that the first comment would've been about her sitting next to a guy with a "Beaver Nation" shirt on.

Anonymous said...
Dec 21, 2007, 5:06:00 PM  

there has to be hotter women out there... she's very good looking but but im not all that impressed..

Anonymous said...
Dec 24, 2007, 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment