Johnny Knoxville Is Insane, Not A Motocross Freestyler

Thursday, February 21, 2008


I read about this the other day on the new Jackass site and I have to say it's about the most painful thing I've ever heard/seen. Johnny Knoxville was on Kimmel last night and he debuted a video for a stunt he tried pull off during a tribute to Evel Knievel. Before you see the video I wanted you to read his account of how it went and make note that I put this up before lunch (if you're eating early you might want to wait a bit before reading)...

Just got back from Oklahoma where I was shooting “Mat Hoffman’s tribute to Evel Knievel.” Had a ball, too, even though I almost lost my own balls in the process. Don’t want to give too much away because the tribute airs Feb 23rd on MTV, but let’s just say before letting Travis Pastrana teach me how to do a backflip on a motorcycle I should have had him teach me to ride one first. Heh-heh…bad for me, good for our viewing audience at home. Have to go now. Have to empty the piss bag on my leg that I have to wear for the next two weeks until my torn urethra heals.
There are also photos of the aftermath which you can view here, but I warn you again....blood....lots of blood. And now to the videotape!



He's no Crusty Demon!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:10 AM

3 Comments:

Real men wear catheters.

GMoney said...
Feb 21, 2008, 3:55:00 PM  

Calling Johnny Knoxville insane is putting it too mildly :)

Anonymous said...
Feb 21, 2008, 5:00:00 PM  

Just awesome. My guilty pleasure is watching the Jackass movies. He's an original, to be sure.

Anonymous said...
Feb 22, 2008, 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment