Stephen A. Actually Eats Cheez Doodles When He's Stressed

Monday, February 25, 2008

I first heard about this from Simon on Sports last week, but I couldn't find the audio. That was until Deadspin just posted it.



Who would have thunk it right? Not only does S.A.S. say that his stress reliever is none other then eating Cheeze Doodles, but he even says that the Knicks should trade Eddy Curry for a bag of them!

I'm actually starting to enjoy Stephen a bit these days. At least he can make fun of himself a bit right? Okay maybe I'm taking that a little too far.

Trade Eddy Curry for Cheese Doodles (Simon on Sports)
It's Real! It's Real! (Rock Steady via Deadspin )

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:00 PM

3 Comments:

I'm going to sit here and eat my cheese doodles, while I watch this.

Anonymous said...
Feb 25, 2008, 12:45:00 PM  

LMFAO!!!! Cheez Doodles, I'mma eat my Cheez Doodles!! Quite Frankly, that was the funniest clip I've seen this year.

Anonymous said...
Feb 25, 2008, 3:15:00 PM  

Maybe in 3 weeks he will post on his blog again.

GMoney said...
Feb 25, 2008, 3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment