Russell Westbrook Completes A "Major League Facial" On The Ducks

Sunday, February 24, 2008

When it comes to double entendres using the term facial for a dunk is pretty high on the list. But when you go further and call it a "Major League Facial" then my ears are going to perk up. Send it in big fella (or 6 foot 3 inch Westbrook)!



I'm not sure but did Steve Lavin also make a Vida Blue reference? He did??? Good work Lav, and I reiterate that these two are must watch TV every single game they do. Also the guy who got dunked on is named LeKendric. I'd like to think he had it coming (see what I did there?).

(From MI via Deadspin)

8 Comments:

You think that's good? How about my Flintstones references in today's Pistons-Suns game?

Anonymous said...
Feb 24, 2008, 6:58:00 PM  

You're crazy JVG...although I did like your Oscar picks.

Feb 24, 2008, 6:59:00 PM  

I wouldn't have been able to tell that Oregon was playing if not for graphics. Those uniforms are just plain ridiculous. The Oregon football team looked at those uniforms and said, "Shit, those things suck."

Anonymous said...
Feb 24, 2008, 8:06:00 PM  

First off, I agree. Oregon's jerseys are getting to be just retarded. Were the names in glitter??

Second, you have to watch every Lavin/Musburger game, because they suck...so bad. Thank you for ragging on them. I truly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...
Feb 24, 2008, 8:29:00 PM  

As far as I could tell, the names weren't glitter - they were a shiny black on a dark dark green. Most of the time, they looked like some shitty rec league unis.

Anonymous said...
Feb 24, 2008, 10:21:00 PM  

Before I saw the score line on the bottom of the TV, I assumed it had to be Oregon - no one else could possibly come up with uniforms that bad. As bad as the day-glo yellow unis are, at least you can read the team (and player) name.

Anonymous said...
Feb 24, 2008, 10:23:00 PM  

Ask any prostitute about Charlie Sheen...he is a master of the Major League facial.

GMoney said...
Feb 25, 2008, 10:45:00 AM  

With the overzealous FCC and "values" crowd out in force, we have to be entering the Golden Age of the Double Entendre.

Anonymous said...
Feb 25, 2008, 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment