Either Mike Krukow Just Horribly Misspoke Or Aaron Rowand Needs To Find A Bathroom Quick

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Many many thanks to Grimey from LOL Jocks for pointing me in the right direction to this hilarious clip during the Reds-Giants game today.

Aaron Rowand got hit by a pitch in the ribs today and he was trying to say the outfielder "took a nasty shot". Well shot was replaced with a curse word and hilarity ensued (Slightly NSFW)....



"It's likely that Aaron Rowand's ribs start to stiffen up a bit. He took a nasty shit, uhhh shot."

How g'damn funny is that? I love how he tries to talk again and just starts laughing. I mean it's understandable, the only time I use the word nasty is when I describe my movements too. Too funny.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:00 PM

8 Comments:

That's gold Jerry!

Anonymous said...
Apr 28, 2008, 12:19:00 AM  

better audio quality here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1mcGGTnnc

Anonymous said...
Apr 28, 2008, 12:33:00 AM  

Glad to know my hometown Royals announcers are no longer the most dull/boring in the MLB. Thanks, National League for bumping us up a bit.

And God I love when announcers slip up like that haha

Anonymous said...
Apr 28, 2008, 6:26:00 AM  

Holy Shoot, that's funny!

Anonymous said...
Apr 28, 2008, 8:41:00 AM  

You call *that* dull/boring?

Ah, Kruk... My personal favorite was when Bonds hit #600 (or was it 660? 700?) and the crowd is still going wild. Kruk tuens to Kuip and says "I'm still tingling, partner!"

We're so spoiled in SF. Kruk & Kuip, Jon Miller sans Joe Morgan, and Flem's holding his own with the big boys, too.

troymccluresf said...
Apr 28, 2008, 11:16:00 AM  

Mike Krukow's voice just reminds me of a sedated Goofy. He's so boring and Kuiper's HR calls are John Sterling West Coast.

Anonymous said...
Apr 28, 2008, 12:12:00 PM  

Those shots...I mean shits, took down the video.

Unknown said...
Apr 28, 2008, 8:02:00 PM  

nah, we are spoiled here in SF, bad team, GREAT TV and Radio crew. Kruk & Kuip plus the occasional Miller is great. Krukow just seems to have that other-worldly baseball knowledge. Besides the slip up you guys just happen to get the worst of it, especially since the score is 9-1 in the 8th inning.

Anonymous said...
Apr 28, 2008, 9:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment