The Key To Erin Andrews' Heart Is Through Product

Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Interviewers have been trying to get inside what Erin Andrews likes in a man and Men's Health finally has an answer for all you hornballs....

I have no problem with a guy who uses products—I'm for whatever regime works, from cleanser to moisturizer, even eye cream or toner. And I don't see it often but I love when players lather up the SPF. There's nothing sexier than a man protecting himself from skin cancer.

In getting to know a man, the face is a great place to start. I work in an industry that praises guys for playing gritty, getting physical, going all out. Needless to say, I don't mind a scar or two on the face; it's part of the life. In my opinion, a man has no need to be self-conscious or to hide it. It shows character, and we could all use more of that.
Whooooo! Protecting yourself from UV rays is soooooo hot these days! I'm not saying I'm disappointed in her answer, but geesh....eye cream??? Come on. Oh wait I just read the title of the article.....nevermind.....

"There's nothing hotter than a guy who has the confidence to take a quick shower." (Men's Health via Hot Clicks)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:03 PM

9 Comments:

please you have nice tits. thats it. thats all i need

madnice said...
Apr 22, 2008, 1:40:00 PM  

It doesn't mean shit when she sees my cock in her cunt.

Anonymous said...
Apr 22, 2008, 1:45:00 PM  

Watch as Coppertone's sales make at least a 50% jump after this.

Anonymous said...
Apr 22, 2008, 2:10:00 PM  

Oh please; a mid-six figure income will barely get you in the door with her. At least be honest, Erin.

UnHoly Diver said...
Apr 22, 2008, 2:11:00 PM  

i thought the way to her heart was through her delicious left sweater pillow.

-dan

Anonymous said...
Apr 22, 2008, 3:19:00 PM  

Quick showers? Ummm, ok, I guess I have no chance since I bathe about as much as Amy Winehouse.

GMoney said...
Apr 22, 2008, 4:17:00 PM  

I just put a whole bottle of sunscreen on the scar on my forehead.

Anonymous said...
Apr 22, 2008, 5:40:00 PM  

guess she loves lifeguards with those white noses.

Anonymous said...
Apr 22, 2008, 9:32:00 PM  

anyone notice how the picture cropped out COCK from John Hancock above the scoreboard.
guess Erin already devoured the COCK.

Anonymous said...
Apr 22, 2008, 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment