Monday, October 29, 2007
October 28, 2007 -- Is John Cusack going to be the next John Madden? The star of the upcoming flick "Grace is Gone" is in London this weekend to do color commentary on BBC Radio for today's Giants-Dolphins game at Wembley Stadium, the first-ever regular- season NFL game outside North America. "He's going to have to his hands full deciphering the meaning of touchdown, sack and interception to audiences used to hearing 'Goal!' and playing football with their feet," one insider said.TD TRANSLATOR (Page Six)
Top 5 Announcers You'd Love to Call The Birth of Your First Child.
5. John Madden, "You see what she needs to do right here is push, that way the baby can be born. Boom! There's the head. You could drive a truck through that hole."
4. Joe Buck, "This is a DISGUSTING act!"
3. Keith Jackson, "Whoa Nellie.....that's a nine pounder!"
2. Marv Albert, "Yes! And it's a girl!!!"
1. Gus Johnson, "The LAMAZE is doing it's thing......I SEE THE SHOULDERS!.........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I Can't Believe it!!!!!!!!!!! Name that baby TYUS EDNEY BECAUSE THAT BIRTH WAS CLUTCH!"
(I hope at least a few of you got that)