Your Monday Night Football Guest This Week Is (GASP!).......

Monday, October 29, 2007

Yep, that's right it's Jennifer Aniston's F-Buddy himself.....


Mr. Vincent Anthony Vaughn! He of course has a new movie to promote, but at least me know that he likes Sports. Let's get him all liquored up before the game, and have Tony ask him about Aniston just to see what happens. We might be able to rid ourselves of Kornheiser in one swing.

I guess there could be worse choices, and as long as he's in there as short as Russ Crowe was....I'm good.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:22 PM

5 Comments:

Wow. An MNF guest that actually might want to pay attention to the game? Clearly they didn't let Kornheiser screen him.

Anonymous said...
Oct 29, 2007, 2:06:00 PM  

If Korny hijacks MNF to talk A-Rod, I swear to God....

Anonymous said...
Oct 29, 2007, 2:36:00 PM  

This could be gravy. I thought this dude was a loose cannon, what the hell are they putting him in there?

Compelling tv, I'm thinking. I'll be disappointed if he sits there like a douchebag.

E Buzz said...
Oct 29, 2007, 3:14:00 PM  

That's not Vince Vaughn, it's Santa's brother.

GMoney said...
Oct 29, 2007, 3:42:00 PM  

Jennifer Aniston as a F*&K BUDDY!
Some guys have all the luck!
The guy's a bad actor who can only play one goofy role.

Anonymous said...
Oct 29, 2007, 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment