Monday, October 22, 2007
Pammy gets her first win! Everyone alert the presses!!! Let me know if you disagree with the points in the comments, and we'll see if we need to move any around.
10. "When sholder goes down the umph goes South."- Verne Lundquist
9. "South Florida will be replaced in the 2-hole." Brent Musberger (Via Gangsta D)
8. "They gave up 31 points to Troy and Brad Pitt wasn't the coach of that team."- Lee Corso
7. "Good timeout by Penn State...you may catch them in a ball handling situation."- Andre Ware
6. "The guys say he is so precious with the young boys."- Holly Rowe (Via Gangsta D)
5. "Think about playing quarterback here at USC: Carson Palmer wins a Heisman, Matt Leinart wins a Heisman, John David Booty has played very well, and now Mark Sanchez. It's like going out as a runway model after Heidi Klum." - Pat Haden (Via S2N)
4. "That one looked like you were ordering an omelet at breakfast it was so open."- Gary Danielson
3. "If he bobbles the ball at all, and it falls incomplete, it's over. You leave a timeout in your bag, the season — done." — Mike Patrick, in the final seconds of LSU's victory
2. Bob Griese made reference to Brad Nessler's pink tie. Nessler says "Thank you, it's for breast awareness month." (Via Corey)
And number one......
1. “You finally shaved it off do you feel naked right now?”- Pam Ward
Here are the standings after eight weeks........
1. Gary Danielson, Brad Nessler (37)
3. Mike Patrick (33)
4. Pam Ward (29)
5. Chris Spielman (23)
6. Pat Haden, Lee Corso, Paul Maguire (19)
9. Andre Ware, Bob Griese, Ray Bentley (16)
Others Receiving Votes: Dave Pasch (15), Tim Brandt (11), Dave Lapham (10), Brent Musburger (9), Gerry Dinardo (9), Lou Holtz (9), Tom Hart (8), Bill Curry (8), Ed Cunningham (8), Mark Jones (7), Mellissa Knowles (7), Thom Brennaman (7), Sean McDonough (7), John Saunders (6), Quint Kessenich (6), Holly Rowe (5), Charles Arbuckle (5), Dave Lamont (5), Mike Tirico (4), Dan Fouts (4), Doug Flutie (3.5), Desmond Howard (3), Jim Donnan (3), Erin Andrews (3), Craig James (2.5), Verne Lundquist (1), Todd Blackledge (2), Jim Kelly (1)
UPDATE: Holy crap. I completely forgot Brad Nessler's "Breast Awareness" Comment! Mike Patrick falls to three because after viewing the tape there's definitely 4 seconds left on the clock. Those of you who see one second need more evidence to convince me.