Meet EA's Er (I'm So Clever) Apparent

Friday, February 08, 2008


I didn't think there was someone out there that could challenge Erin Andrews in the sideline reporting game. I thought it was Sophia Cortina last year, but that fizzled out as her LLWS debut was less than stellar. Well Mister Irrelevant has found a suitable challenger and I pray that she gets to live her dreams....

KOTR: Why did you pick Ohio University?
ALLIE: I came to Ohio University for the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism.

KOTR: Have you decided what field of journalism you want to enter, or are you still in the experimentation stage?
ALLIE: I’m still in the experimentation stage. I think sports broadcasting is what I want to focus on. I think it’s great that women are getting more and more opportunities to be seen and heard in the sports industry. I can see myself being a sideline reporter or doing play-by-play. Play-by-play may be further down the road, but I can see myself doing sideline stuff right now.
So um yeah.....I don't really have anything clever to say. What's that? Oh you want more pictures??? Okay.....


Meet the Replacement for Erin Andrews (Mister Irrelevant)
This Week's Spicy Dish (King of the Road)
Allie LaForce (AllieLaForce.com)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:19 AM

13 Comments:

If she went to Ohio U, she is a stoned cunt. Fuck the Bobcats. And fuck Matt Lauer and Peter King (also alums from there).

GMoney said...
Feb 8, 2008, 10:42:00 AM  

Who was the new chick that was doing all of the interviews yesterday at NASCAR Media day for ESPN?

Anonymous said...
Feb 8, 2008, 10:42:00 AM  

Speaking of former beauty pageant contestants, the Boston Herald just ran a story on a new local sports reporter, former Miss Florida USA, Julie Donaldson.

Tom said...
Feb 8, 2008, 11:01:00 AM  

Rick James, do you mean Nicole Manske?

Unknown said...
Feb 8, 2008, 11:07:00 AM  

gmoney--

Are you a member of the Hipsher family? You've certainly got their mouth. How'd your NCAA Tournament stop go last season ... oh wait.

Go back to LeBron's posse.

Anonymous said...
Feb 8, 2008, 11:51:00 AM  

Thanks, Paul. I knew it was Nicole something.
ESPN actually made a good decision putting Adriana Monsalve on the usually throwaway ESPN Deportes minute more often.

Anonymous said...
Feb 8, 2008, 12:16:00 PM  

Boy, sometimes is seems like you guys are desperate. It's just a potential sideline reporter. All the overhype about female sideline reporters is really annoying. I get that they're hot, but come on stop comparing every female reporter to Erin Andrews, sheesh.

Anonymous said...
Feb 8, 2008, 12:41:00 PM  

Is it too late to change to stalkingallielaforce?

Feb 8, 2008, 12:50:00 PM  

Yeah, anon, we overreact about hot chicks being on TV. Who's up for signing a petition to get the Fabulous Sports Babe to be on the sidelines for ESPN or your favorite sports network?

*crickets*

Anyone? Karen Corr (that pool playing chick who looks like Janet Reno), maybe?

Anonymous said...
Feb 8, 2008, 3:10:00 PM  

@ chris, nice Hipsher reference!

I'm a Miami alum so yes, our conference title, and NCAA tournament appearance, was quite nice last year. Athens, OH can burn in Hell.

GMoney said...
Feb 8, 2008, 4:05:00 PM  

OU also provided us with Jay Mariotti.

Anonymous said...
Feb 8, 2008, 4:10:00 PM  

again gmoney you are as classy as ever...

Anonymous said...
Feb 9, 2008, 4:05:00 PM  

I find the disdain for OU FROM A MIAMI GRAD to be pretty funny. I only made the assumption you were from Akron based on your blogger profile.

Then again, I had the pleasure of watching Ohio go 2-0 in the MAC Tournament against Miami when I was there, so maybe that's why I don't care about the SalmonChickens. Always was/will be a Charlie Coles fan.

Anonymous said...
Feb 12, 2008, 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment