What's Going On Tomorrow?

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Just wanted to put up a quick post that the collective unit over at the Sporting News will be covering the game in full force tomorrow. While I'm not entirely sure of the format, I will probably be floating back and forth from here to there for the better part of the evening. I'll be kicking things off tomorrow with Countdown at 11am, and if you're watching the big game from the comfort of your home alone or the only loser at the party with a laptop (like myself).....join me won't you?

I have the FOX schedule up over at TSB (below) and be sure to check out what Will learned in Glendale and Chris stalking various people throughout the weekend (I'm almost glad I stayed home). Good times.

All You Need To Know: FOX's Super Bowl Coverage (Sporting News)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 7:54 PM

5 Comments:

I don't want to be a prick...but for somebody who "works" with Sporting News, did you not get the memo that "The" was dropped from SN?

Anonymous said...
Feb 2, 2008, 9:59:00 PM  

Hence the lower case t. Am I supposed to say "I'll be at Sporting News"? That just sounds weird to me.

Feb 2, 2008, 10:25:00 PM  

I hope I misheard this on SportsCenter, but when talking about the latest overblown allegations about the Patriots taping the Rams' walkthrough before Super Bowl XXXVI,
Merrill Hoge said if it's true, the league should "do like the Olympics and strip them of their title."

Anonymous said...
Feb 2, 2008, 11:17:00 PM  

I'm planning to stay away from any sports coverage until about 6:00 pm tonight. Ryan Seacrest's presence on the Super Bown pregame show is enough to repulse me from FOX's leadup to gametime.

Feb 3, 2008, 8:23:00 AM  

Just helping you out. It sounds strange but it is proper english. It's like referring to The Dan Ryan Expressway...you say Dan Ryan Expressway.

You live on Main Street, not The Main Street.

Just thought for your sidebar links and all. :) no knockin'

Anonymous said...
Feb 3, 2008, 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment