Brian Butch's Arm

Monday, February 26, 2007

There's one thing that can still make me cringe more than awkward Real World fights and Pineapple. That thing my friends is broken and/or dislocated limbs. And since I've been trying in vain to center that d*** banner ad on the main page (and make it link for two hours now).....I'm giving up and posting this video as your end of the day signal.



Butch will be out with an "Elbow" for quite some time I assume.

(Video from Lion In Oil)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:09 PM

3 Comments:

I was live-blogging that game and I cringed for several minutes.

It's really hard to type while cringing.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Feb 26, 2007, 8:03:00 PM  

Whatever. Rub some dirt on it and get back in there.

Scrappled said...
Feb 26, 2007, 10:17:00 PM  

Did you see Livingston's knee? That's the next clip you need up here.

- b said...
Feb 27, 2007, 9:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment