Watch Out Female Coaches- Krispinsky Is On The Prowl

Friday, February 09, 2007

Ahh it's Friday, and that means it's video day at AA. From Larry Brown Sports comes this hilarious interaction between an announcer and his production people. The announcer you'll hear quietly hitting on the Loyola Chicago coach is Chad Krispinsky. Listen to the very end where he drops the line of the month.



Too funny. She might be a tad out of your of your league Chadwick, but I like your confidence. That smirk of yours is making me melt.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:52 AM

3 Comments:

Now, that's why we have YouTube.

My favorite part: following dead air, the announcer says, "I don't know about that. I think she's married."

You don't know what? Whether she likes to fish? Play tennis? Work the Sunday Times crossroad in ink?

My officemate and I are enjoying a good laugh after that comment.

Go get em, Tiger.

Michael said...
Feb 9, 2007, 4:25:00 PM  

Yeah, like Private Pyle thinks he has a shot...

Signal to Noise said...
Feb 9, 2007, 4:36:00 PM  

Those whorebags took it down before I could see it!

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Feb 9, 2007, 9:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment