Musical Links

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Song.......



Why? In memory of one Anna Nicole Smith (yep, it's confirmed....she's gone from this world)

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the link beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my post.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
I would be nothing with out you.

Fly, fly, fly away,
you let me fly so high.
Oh, fly, fly,
so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,
the link beneath my wings.
____________________________

RIP Anna.....onto the links.......

Oh that Bill Simmons. You just can't help but call him out sometimes. (Fire Joe Morgan)
A great find of an Eli Manning doppelganger. But you'd probably rather read an interview of me. (NFL Scores)
Funny as hell Motivational Posters from the UNC- NCState game. (Garage Gabs)
You probably already know about the Ron-Ron dog thing, but the pics on this post are hilarious. (The Big Picture)
A great Baseball HOF project to get interested in. (Our Book of Scrap)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:26 PM

3 Comments:

so...is liveblogging the Duke/UNC women's game out of the question?

but seriously, good work on that interview, and thank god for that ncst pic to brighten my day

maybe i'll be in here by next week

Sam said...
Feb 8, 2007, 7:10:00 PM  

That is so beautiful of you. You are such a compassionate and sensitive man. :)

SAMO said...
Feb 9, 2007, 8:44:00 AM  

I just went John Amaechi on your ass.

SAMO said...
Feb 9, 2007, 8:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment