Trade Deadline Madness Stagnation- Open Thread Hour 3

Thursday, February 22, 2007














It's the Final Countdown folks, and guess what??? Not a damn thing is new. Go about your business and stop by every so often. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

HOLY CRAP.....RIGHT AT 3.....GUESS WHO GOT TRADED?!?!?!?!

No one.

Yep, that's right. All of those supposed rumors, and the only players involved are Juan Dixon (your mouth), Fred Jones, Anthony Johnson, and a 2nd Round Pick (I'm betting on Ekene Ibekwe). I think FOX, CBSSportsline, and Yahoo actually played it perfectly. Let ESPN waste all of their time and resources hunting this crap down, and talk about it later if it even happens at all.

I'm sick of trade deadlines......next time remind me NOT to do this.

(P.S.- Some trades always come through the wire after 3pm, so I reserve the right to take all of that back.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:01 PM

1 Comments:

This sucks. Corey Mag at the least should have packed his bags. I call him Corey Mag because I don't know if it's two g's two t's, or hell, six e's.

HadesGigas said...
Feb 22, 2007, 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment