March Madness Live-Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

There's really no news this morning besides Pat Summitt's legs and Diarrhea at a Sports Illustrated Party. Soooooo, I'm taking this opportunity to Let you know that I'll be live-blogging the first two days of the tournament (drunk and covered in wing sauce). The goal is to do the whole day, but I very well might die.

Why am I posting this? Well my goal is to get a few people involved with live-blogs in different parts of the country, so we can have all of the games covered. I know "all" of the games getting a live-blog is quite a task, but we can probably come close. I'll have the March Madness On-Demand for the computer, but if we're missing some then I'll just update you on the stats and scoring as it happens.

I figure most people will be at work that day, so I want to make sure everyone knows what's going down up to the minute. If you have ideas, or want to be involved, shoot me a quick email at AwfulAnnouncing@gmail.com.

Also, I'll be putting together a Bracket Contest similar to the Bowl Pick Em' Contest (with better prizes)....more news on this and the live-blogs soon.

Happy Madness,
AA

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:27 AM

12 Comments:

Your first paragraph sounds pretty much like Wing Bowl in Philly.

- b said...
Feb 28, 2007, 2:03:00 PM  

Pffft. I work at home half the time, anyway. You think I'm going to the office that Thursday or Friday?

Also, Wing Bowl makes me equally proud and ashamed that I'm from Philly. Most things about Philly make me feel that way, actually.

Scrappled said...
Feb 28, 2007, 2:47:00 PM  

AA-I'd be happy to liveblog any (non-duke) 1st or 2nd round games
I am actually going to the sweet 16 and Elite 8 matchups here in New Jersey if you need a recap for any of those games

Sam

Sam said...
Feb 28, 2007, 3:35:00 PM  

AA - I'd love to live-blog a second round game on the weekend (preferably Sunday, as I'm already throwing St. Patrick's Day out in terms of Net productivity.)

Signal to Noise said...
Feb 28, 2007, 3:39:00 PM  

I would be thrilled to live blog the Texas game. No, Texas Tech or Texas A&M games though.

Michael said...
Feb 28, 2007, 4:07:00 PM  

I'm always up for a good live blogging. Let me know what you need.

Feb 28, 2007, 4:52:00 PM  

AA - When you write posts like this, do you ever imagine Ron Burgundy shouting, "News team - assemble!"?

Um, yeah. Me either.

Feb 28, 2007, 4:55:00 PM  

That is quite a daunting task. I'd volunteer, but the only team I could adequately cover will not be attending the Big Dance.

Feb 28, 2007, 5:44:00 PM  

Sam - I'll be at the games in Jersey as well

Marco said...
Feb 28, 2007, 6:00:00 PM  

marco i'm guessing you have better seats then me
i think we're 4 rows from the very last row in the place

Sam said...
Feb 28, 2007, 6:44:00 PM  

Thanks for the Morrison picture. That was such a great day in my life, I'm sorry that I almost forgot about it.

La Rev said...
Mar 1, 2007, 11:55:00 AM  

I love lamp.

Scrappled said...
Mar 1, 2007, 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment