TV Guide

Friday, March 23, 2007



Short day today since I'm skipping out early to do the Comcast/WaPo Live thing this evening. It's tonight starting at 5pm and running through the Blog Show, which is from 6-630pm.

I should be on for about 20 seconds after Jamie and Dan talk about some YouTube clips. No seriously....about 5 minutes near the end of an action packed show. I've seen the rundown and it should be great.

So Join us on Comcast, or at WashingtonPost.com for the webcast. See you on the screen.


Clark Kellogg! I hope he doesn't know who I am!!!

Blog Show Debuts Tonight (Mister Irrelevant)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:12 PM

3 Comments:

I think you're looking at this all wrong, AA. If Clark Kellogg gives you any shit, you shout "Do you know who I am? You are messing with the wrong cat, man! I can ruin your career (more than you have by yourself)!!!"

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Mar 23, 2007, 1:49:00 PM  

Good luck, AA - I hope to be home in time to watch. I pass the Comcast studios on my walk home, so I'll be sure to point and laugh.

Next time you're here, I'll buy you a beer. Then I'll take advantage of your fantasy baseball team.

SteveJeltzFan said...
Mar 23, 2007, 5:13:00 PM  

Now that I have the keys to this site, I'm thinking maybe I should post a giant photoshopped picture of Clark Kellogg humping a goat. Maybe the producers of WPL will show a screen-shot of the site and AA will get his ass kicked by Clark on camera.

Is anyone around tonight? My girlfriend's 1700 miles away, nobody in Denver is willing to put up with me watching basketball all night, and I just purchased a handle of vodka and three Red Bulls.

Scrappled said...
Mar 23, 2007, 6:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment