Channel 4 News Team Assemble for Liveblogapocalypse!

Monday, March 12, 2007



So I, and my Merry Band of reporters, have a new name. The Channel 4 News Team.

Our Slogan...."Whatever & Whenever, You Can & Want to Cover"

And that's basically what you'll get this week from AA. A healthy dose of previews, live-blogs, and complete and utter randomness.

Here is your Channel 4 News Team.....

Veronica Vaughn Corningstone (My bad) (AKA Extrapolater)
Brick Tamland (AKA RUTS)
Brian Fantana (AKA JCMJ)
Champ Kind (AKA OMDQ)

And I guess I'm Ron Burgundy, although I fancy myself more of a Fred Willard (Ed Harkin) type.

Anywho, these are the folks who will keep me afloat this week, so please give them and myself your undivided attention:

Others sure to be involved: Signal to Noise and Sam T

The Schedule.....

Tuesday: Two Regional Previews plus other goodies.

Wednesday: Two Regional Previews plus other goodness (notice the change...the goodies will be all gone by then)

Thursday: All three early games will be live-blogged on the site by myself, RUTS, and Extrapolater. You can also bank on us covering the next set of games, and myself finishing out the night with as many games I can bring you.

Friday: More of the same.....live-blogging, live-blogging, live-blogging.

I'm hoping that everyone knows that I have the BDLBSP (Best Damn Live-Blogging Staff Period), and you'll join us for coverage you won't get anywhere else. So if you are at work please stop by and join us. As always......comment early and comment often. It's going to be a blast!

P.S.- I am not to be held liable if I pass out drunk at 3pm EST.

"IF THIS MAN SHALL FALL WHO WILL CARRY THE FLAG IN HIS PLACE!"

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:56 PM

16 Comments:

Who is Veronica Vaughn?

Anonymous said...
Mar 12, 2007, 5:27:00 PM  

And does Billy Madison know about this?

Anonymous said...
Mar 12, 2007, 5:29:00 PM  

It's Veronica Corningstone. Veronica Vaughn was the hot teacher from Billy Madison.

Unknown said...
Mar 12, 2007, 5:29:00 PM  

And that girl was twenty times hotter than Veronica Corningstone.

Scrappled said...
Mar 12, 2007, 5:44:00 PM  

Yeah I'm not really a big fan of Applegate either.....but Veronica Vaughn, that is one piece of assss. I know from experience...

Marco said...
Mar 12, 2007, 5:59:00 PM  

And I think I'm going to grow a mustache to feel more like Brian Fantana

Marco said...
Mar 12, 2007, 6:01:00 PM  

Oh I see how it is. You bastards don't comment all day, but when I eff up you're all over me.

J/K....thanks editors. No money will exchange hands, but on your death bed you will regain total conciousness.....

.....which is nice.

P.S.- Vaughn is hotter.

Mar 12, 2007, 7:09:00 PM  

Digital Headbutt commandeth that you leave the live blogging of ACC teams in the tournament to me...or else I will force you to watch the video of Joakim Noah dancing for 24 hours in a row.

Mike said...
Mar 12, 2007, 7:33:00 PM  

but Veronica Vaughn, that is one piece of assss. I know from experience...

No you don't.

Mar 12, 2007, 7:33:00 PM  

I'm more than just a little uncomfortable right now.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Mar 12, 2007, 8:53:00 PM  

dammit, i wanted to be brick

if possible, i want the play in game, UPENN (unless they're on when duke is) and any friday/sunday games if possible

LIVE BLOG TEAM-ASSEMBLE!
Sam

Sam said...
Mar 12, 2007, 9:20:00 PM  

and albany too (go danes)

Sam said...
Mar 12, 2007, 9:20:00 PM  

I think UPENN can give A&M a serious challenge

Mike said...
Mar 12, 2007, 10:15:00 PM  

I'll take that bet Digi....how many points you want?

Mar 12, 2007, 10:19:00 PM  

but Veronica Vaughn, that is one piece of assss. I know from experience...

Pete Sampras?

Unknown said...
Mar 12, 2007, 10:39:00 PM  

If no one has claimed it yet, I'll liveblog the play-in game.

Mike said...
Mar 12, 2007, 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment