McDonald's High School All-American Game Tonight

Wednesday, March 28, 2007



I love this game. I freak out every year when it comes on because it's an All-Star game where the kids actually play basketball. I don't even know who the Announcers are, and I don't really care....I'm guessing Jay Bilas and Rob Stone.

You know what I care about? Timbaland is performing!!!!

“With Timbaland’s involvement in the McDonald’s All American Games, it pairs the best of musical entertainment with the best of high school basketball.” said Tara Hayes, McDonald's U.S. Communications.
OJ Mayo and the possibility of a JTLake appearance? How could you pass that up?

Groundbreaking Artist Timbaland to perform at the 30th Annual..... (McDonald's)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 5:06 PM

1 Comments:

God, I'm torn...

Boston Celtics, McDonald's All-American...McDonald's All-American, Boston Celtics.

This is HARD. I am in a PICKLE!

Mar 28, 2007, 9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment