Your Last Chance (Tournament Info and Prizes)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007


It's your last chance to get in the AA Bracket Challenge. I really only expected about 20-25 people to be involved.....needless to say the fact that there are 40 AA'ers is awesome. It's not the 800 that Dan Shanoff has, or the thousands that Deadspin can claim.....but it's awesome none the less.

Here's the info if you still want to join:

Yahoo Sports
League ID: 77453
Password: basketball

So what are the prizes you ask? Well I thought long and hard about this, and this is what I came up with. We're going to have a vote to figure out what the top prize is, but I'll give you the list to choose from now. We'll award the top 5 folks in the contest.....

1) A Natrone Means Authentic North Carolina Jersey (Size Large)
2) Anfernee Hardaway Memphis Jersey (Replica Size Medium, no name)
3) A Kellen Winslow Miami Jersey (Replica Size Large, no name)
4) A Ronaldo Real Madrid Alternate Jersey (Size Asian Medium....I swear that's what it says.
5) A Free Harold! Awful Announcing T-Shirt.

As you can tell these are jerseys that I rarely ever wear anymore. I figure you folks may want them, or could at least try to sell them on Ebay.

So there you have em'....the vote will be up later on Wednesday. The winner will get something else special, and a free post whenever they want to use it.

Best of luck, and let's start the Madness!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:17 PM

4 Comments:

I'm guessing that I don't fit into something with an Asian Medium label unless it's a condom.

ba-dum-psh!

Scrappled said...
Mar 14, 2007, 12:38:00 AM  

what's another pool. i figure if i fill out enough of these randomly i'll be the first person to ever pick a perfect pool.

twoeightnine said...
Mar 14, 2007, 1:55:00 AM  

I'm totally in it for the Free Harold! tee.

Signal to Noise said...
Mar 14, 2007, 3:44:00 AM  

Free Harold all the way

MDG said...
Mar 14, 2007, 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment