Wait Vick's Court Date Is December 10th?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


So Vick's day in court is going to be on Monday, December 10th? It is, okay. But wait....where's Monday Night Football being played that night....oh crap.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MON, DEC 10
New Orleans at Atlanta 8:30 PM
ESPN

How did I miss that? We're going to have to go through a complete do-over of this past Monday. Judge Henry E. Hudson....you're on my list. I apologize if you already connected the two, but I just now figured it out. We'll never be able to escape this.....please hold my hand readers. I'm scared.

NFL Schedule (CBS Sports)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:43 PM

7 Comments:

One good thing. By December, the Falcons will be irrelevant on the field as they were two days ago. But I swear to God, if they miss some incredible play from Reggie Bush or whomever because Michelle Tafoya's interviewing a "black leader" for 15 minutes, I'm gonna kill somebody.

Anonymous said...
Aug 29, 2007, 4:18:00 PM  

See, I think they should create a set just for Michelle Tafoya and Suzy to do interviews of a dozen or so people, sports figures, Hank Aaron, Charo, and maybe have a 1pixel x 1pixel image of the game in the lower left corner.

It would be perfect for ESPN, the Brand.

E Buzz said...
Aug 29, 2007, 4:47:00 PM  

Mark down December 10th for the next Roger Cossack sighting.

GMoney said...
Aug 29, 2007, 5:28:00 PM  

AA- You might want to add an "h" to that half spelling of 'night' or you may be asking for some trouble.

Just sayin'

Meatwad said...
Aug 29, 2007, 10:09:00 PM  

Good looking out Meat. My bad.

Aug 29, 2007, 10:28:00 PM  

Hey, I'm here to help. Quick work by the way! Gotta love the Vick picture by the way. Probably better than the one where he's photoshopped w/the bag of dope.

Later

Meatwad said...
Aug 29, 2007, 10:45:00 PM  

That actually is some of the worst news ever. Luckily, the game will mean nothing and no one will watch since the Falcons will be 2-11 by then.

Anonymous said...
Aug 30, 2007, 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment