I'm So Sorry Erin Andrews.....Please Take Me/Us Back

Monday, August 20, 2007

So I tuned in to the LLWS just to catch a glimpse of our new muse Ms. Sophie Cortina. Boy oh boy....was I ever disappointed. Here's a video of Sophie heading into the crowd to rock out with some Mexican Fans. Whatever you do...don't look at her teeth.



I'm so sorry EA. I should never have strayed from you. Your teeth are perfect in every way, and I was tempted by the fruit of another. I will do everything in my power to make this up to you. Tapas perhaps?

And Orestes....Sophie's Choice? Come on...don't pull a Berman on us please.

P.S.- Seriously....those teeth are really jacked up.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:52 AM

10 Comments:

Gotta respect dropping a Crowded House reference early on a Monday morning. Niiiiice.

Bstone said...
Aug 20, 2007, 10:28:00 AM  

Dear Awful Announcing,

I love teeth and I love Mexicans. Way to go.

Love,

Liston

Anonymous said...
Aug 20, 2007, 10:36:00 AM  

I'm surprised Orestes Destrade doesn't have a weekly tribute to his own shittiness on this site yet.

GMoney said...
Aug 20, 2007, 10:44:00 AM  

Destrade had a "great" line during the game where that kid robbed the game winning homer.

It's 3-1 in the bottom of the 6th (for those who don't know, little league games last six innings) with two runners on, take it away Orestes:

"A home run here would basically end the game."

Anonymous said...
Aug 20, 2007, 11:35:00 AM  

wait, what was wrong with her teeth? i didn't see it. they weren't the prettiest teeth i've ever come across, but i would like to come across them.

frank said...
Aug 20, 2007, 1:19:00 PM  

Yeah, those teeth aren't perfect, but they're not completely jacked.

Signal to Noise said...
Aug 20, 2007, 2:15:00 PM  

I want to know why the Mexicans sing the Laverne and Shirley theme to get their baseball team going?

They ask about hats, but don't find out how to say Squiggy in Spanish?

You're right, gmoney, Destrada does suck. Free Harold.

Adam said...
Aug 20, 2007, 4:28:00 PM  

Of course her teeth are mangled...she talks with a mouthful of marbles!

Anonymous said...
Aug 20, 2007, 8:09:00 PM  

Didn't Sophie say something like "I'm here in Williamsport, Minnesota"?

Anonymous said...
Aug 20, 2007, 8:20:00 PM  

you know what? is it just me or does this chick look exactly like the "two-face" from that Seinfeld episode??

WCT said...
Aug 21, 2007, 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment