Who's Ready To Go On A "Stalking Trip" Vacation To Atlanta?

Thursday, July 26, 2007



Great Great Great Find by Deadspin this afternoon that I had to comment on. Erin Andrews gave an interview to the Atlanta Journal Constitution on the places her and her friends like to hang out at. First question I have is....Why in the world would you ever publicize that? And B.....When does the next Greyhound leave for A-Town?

The Highlights....

- "My girlfriends and I can polish off a bowl each, and wash it down with their amazing margaritas." (The word polish just completely distracted me there. What was the rest of that?)

- "Everything from the queso and chips, lobster taco, and quesadillas are awesome. Plus the portions are small, so you don't feel guilty for trying everything." (Mmmmm...Lobster Taco)

- "BCBG's staff is not only entertaining, but they will put together 15 outfits for you in no time. I've closed the store down a few times." (WOMEN BE SHOPPIN! Shoppin, shoppin, shoppin!!!)

Also, what the heck is up with that photo that they posted to go with the story (above)? Very odd choice if you ask me, but I like the watermelon top with the sweats. Niiice. Someone needs to do one of these for me with DC......WaPo, I'm listening.

Gimme Five: Erin Andrews' hippest hangouts (ACJ)
Erin Andrews, Atlanta Tapas Lover (Deadspin)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:18 PM

8 Comments:

I would enjoy having sexual intercourse with her in a bowl of guacamole. That's all. Nothing more. I just really, really want to do her.

GMoney said...
Jul 26, 2007, 3:52:00 PM  

See, they put her in that pose so that she could show that she's one of the guys and is smart, not dumb. She's got a laptop and she's deep in thought about something, because she's smart, not stupid like those other ones. You do have the possibility of scoring her, because she has a laptop and sits at home in sweats. Of course you do.

The world doesn't need anymore ESPN PR employees and their goddamn biodiesel shuttles and pods and whatever.

E Buzz said...
Jul 26, 2007, 4:22:00 PM  

shes a dork...





w.e. i still want to poke the hoohaa.

Anonymous said...
Jul 26, 2007, 5:29:00 PM  

I think we've found the location for a future Deadspin Pants Party.

Jul 26, 2007, 7:43:00 PM  

deadspin NO pants party /fixed

Steve M said...
Jul 26, 2007, 10:23:00 PM  

"so you don't feel guilty for trying everything"

I like the way this chick thinks

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 10:33:00 AM  

I live in Atlanta. That picture is actually from an older article the paper did of her about a year ago. That article was more about how she is a regular girl looking to balance a career, have fun, look for love,...etc.

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 6:23:00 PM  

Anyone see our goddess on the "Who's Now" panel recently? All I have to say is "great legs!"

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment