You Create the Caption #44

Thursday, July 19, 2007


(Usually) Everyday (usually around noon) I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful (or two) of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Yesterday's Winners.....










"Tuck in your roast beef luv, the cameras are waiting"- JK

"David Beckham may be a poster child for English soccer fans, but he must come to terms with the fact that his wife is a big supporter of the Brazilian."- Majorly English

"Beckham inspects condition of grass on the pitch before testing injured ankle."- Anon

"No, no, go ahead and spread your legs a little. These are the same blokes that think John Goodman is in the royal family."- G-Money (King Ralph reference....nice.)

Are you funny enough to create a headline for this photo of A-rod having some ball trouble?

Daily Links:

Teixeira In Pinstripes? (Rumors and Rants)
Reporter Almost banned for asking Rocket for autograph (More Credible)
What to do during a Rain Delay (Red Sox Monster)
Live-Blogging the British Open (Epic Carnival)
Former UCLA player JR Henderson gets a name change (Larry Brown Sports)
Wait...Midget Wars? (Deuce of Davenport)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:43 PM

14 Comments:

I knew Torre gave me the number 13 cuz I'm black...wait, I'm not black...neither is Jeter. Maybe Sheff was right, uh oh, here comes a ball...

E Buzz said...
Jul 19, 2007, 1:02:00 PM  

I've got a mole on my back with a size of a baseball...

More Credible said...
Jul 19, 2007, 1:06:00 PM  

"Mine, hah!"

Huguenot said...
Jul 19, 2007, 1:15:00 PM  

"Duh... Which way did it go? Which way did it go?"

Unknown said...
Jul 19, 2007, 1:19:00 PM  

A-rod's always got someone else's balls resting on his back or shoulder or chin...

the great bambi said...
Jul 19, 2007, 1:44:00 PM  

Unfortunately for A-Rod, one of Chuck Knoblauch's errant throws to first from 1999 is about to complete its eight year journey around the world and back to Yankee Stadium.

Anonymous said...
Jul 19, 2007, 1:52:00 PM  

You know how I know you're gay? You have a bumper sticker that says "I love it when balls are on my neck."

Ray said...
Jul 19, 2007, 2:01:00 PM  

C-Rod gets her revenge.

TJX said...
Jul 19, 2007, 2:08:00 PM  

Look Cynthia, I can catch a ball with my neck! Sleep with me now? No? Maybe that blonde in the second row will, then

Anonymous said...
Jul 19, 2007, 2:43:00 PM  

You can't see it, but the ball reads FUCK YOU and is described as a tribute to his wife.

GMoney said...
Jul 19, 2007, 3:39:00 PM  

What's the problem? My wife knows I can't control my balls.

Anonymous said...
Jul 19, 2007, 4:26:00 PM  

See, I do to have balls. Well, A ball.

odessasteps said...
Jul 19, 2007, 6:23:00 PM  

Excuse me sir, but I need the balls on my chin and you put the coke on my dick!

Elvi Patterson said...
Jul 19, 2007, 11:38:00 PM  

NY Post is reporting A-Rods wife is leaving him finally after one of Kim Kardashian's baseballs is found stuck to A-Rods back. DNA tests were inconclusive as to who provided the 'glue' due to the extreme number of donors.

Anonymous said...
Jul 20, 2007, 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment