AA Announcement: Links and Whatnot

Monday, July 16, 2007



I may or may not have the normal number of posts for tomorrow (that being 5 or 6). It's tough to juggle two full-time jobs, but fear not AAers....I will try my best to make it a normal day.

To be honest it's really tough to run this thing. Don't get me wrong...I'm not bitching about it, but it does take a lot of work (my parent's basement will never be the same). And even with OMDQ steering the ship on the weekend....things slip by me. Like remember the time you asked me for a link in the "Friends of AA" section and I didn't put it up. Yeah....I forgot. And I'm sorry.

In the meantime I felt like I should destroy any free time that I had by (re)making this announcement....

Here's rule #1 at AA.....anyone who has linked me ever gets a link. It's that simple. I love everyone's work and your efforts amaze me everyday. So that's my gift to you. While it may not be much (and I slack and forget to put it up)...I hope it helps your site out at least a bit.

So here's my request(s).....1) If you did ask for a link, and I didn't give it to you...I don't hate you and please don't hate me. I suck and I'm lazy. Remind me again. Forward me the email from April 2006 and we're good. 2) If you linked me in the past and I haven't linked you....let me know. Call my lazy ass out. I deserve it.

I've undoubtedly got many more requests as of late, but that's no excuse. I spent the last 30 minutes adding many of you to the list and I feel like an ass for not doing it sooner. You know who you are.

I appreciate all of the love, and thanks for making Awful Announcing the 196,036th ranked site on Alexa.com!!! I'm buying my "Graph T-Shirt" tomorrow, and you all can sign it at the DC Pants Party!

XOXO,
BP-AA

P.S.- I have no idea what that picture up top is. It made me laugh so that's what you get.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:03 PM

7 Comments:

I would like a link if possible, please, Mr Sports Blogger.

GMoney said...
Jul 17, 2007, 10:06:00 AM  

I'd also like a link to Flyers Fieldhouse if you're so inclined, Brian. Shameless flattering will be offered at your request.

Ray said...
Jul 17, 2007, 12:20:00 PM  

Id like a link. I feel like a prick asking though.

Anonymous said...
Jul 17, 2007, 12:45:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
Jul 17, 2007, 12:46:00 PM  

We've got love for AA at The Laminated List Fantasy Draft.

Jul 17, 2007, 1:28:00 PM  

I'm sorry for dragging you down into the dark, dark world of competitive video gaming championship jewelry, but a link sure would be swell.

I've got you linked up in my neighborhood.

Anonymous said...
Jul 17, 2007, 1:51:00 PM  

Ever seen that episode of The Office where Captain Jack lets Dwight "steer" the ship - only we, the viewers at home, know that it's a fake wheel and the ship is safely in the hands of an actual, trained captain?

That's pretty much a good analogy for what I do here on weekends. I "steer" the ship.

Jul 17, 2007, 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment