You Create the Caption #50

Friday, July 27, 2007


FYI- I'm moving the Friday You Create The Caption to the end of the day, so it's on the top of the page for Friday night and Saturday Morning.

Which leads right into the next question....Why is it up right now? Well I'm heading out a little early today to pregame for The DC Sports Blogging Happy Hour IV (at least I think it's IV). I hope to see all of you there, and if I don't...enjoy your weekend.

Yesterday's Winners.....












"Mmm, Rolling Rock. Coach said I could have some beer if I work hard."- Hollywood Wags

"Coach says we've got to practice like champions. I say I've also gotta drink like a champion again -- damn, that's good vodka."- Signal to Noise

"Charlie Batch: "You think we should tell him that he's stepping on the hose?"

Trainer: "No, Ben has to figure this out for himself. If we help him too much, his brain will never recover from the trauma. Chrysler windshields hurt, you know.""


-
The Legend of Vince Tremblay

"Big Ben got all the way to training camp before he realized he left the hospital without removing his feeding tube after his latest injury."- The Great Bambi

Ouch.
____________________________

Are you funny enough to create a headline for this photo of Jeremy Shockey hanging with Tara Reid and a transvestite?

Daily Links:

What's the Price of Success? (We Suck at Sports)
A Neat, New Fantasy Search Engine (Melgea)
Your Super Duper 6 (The Benchwarmer)
What IS on Joey Harrington's IPOD? (The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes)
Mike Vick Rapping? (The Angry T)
Some Interesting Jason Grimsley News (Lion In Oil)
A Nice Big 10 Preview. Go Blue! (Rumors and Rants)
Matt Leinart has a Movie Career Now? (AZ Sports Hub)
Wait, midget power-lifters??? (Blog of Hilarity)
Paps Is Not A Milano Fan, also insane. (Red Sox Monster)
JCMJ Interviews CNBC's Darren Rovell (Just Call Me Juice)

Finally, the post of the week goes to Larry Brown Sports for this piece on hypocritical Sports Bloggers. I'm with him on this one....if you're doing a National story just go ahead and link the local paper. It'll give an added angle for your post and good blog posts won't get buried on sites like Ballhype.

Sports Blogger Can Be Hypocritical and Lazy (Larry Brown Sports)


Also, this just in.....Here we go....Reebok Stops Sale of Vick's Jersey and refunds retailers. (Sports Biz)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:11 PM

21 Comments:

See, I told you I had nothing against gays.

TJX said...
Jul 27, 2007, 3:11:00 PM  

It's all right, Shockey; everyone knows the camera adds... a pair of balls.

Adam J said...
Jul 27, 2007, 3:13:00 PM  

"Goddamnit, I knew I should have brought Eli along to play wingman."

Signal to Noise said...
Jul 27, 2007, 3:25:00 PM  

Yeah, I'm ugly, but I compliment women on their new boob jobs. Works like a charm.

the answer said...
Jul 27, 2007, 3:31:00 PM  

Friday night and Saturday morning? Considering my plans for tomorrow - work till 2, then go get a tattoo; I'm so hip it's scary - this post might last at the top of the page until Sunday.

Jul 27, 2007, 3:37:00 PM  

I may not be able to catch footballs, but I sure can catch crabs.

GMoney said...
Jul 27, 2007, 3:37:00 PM  

I'm so fucking stoned, can't wait to blumpkin this Tara chick, what a skag.

E Buzz said...
Jul 27, 2007, 4:25:00 PM  

Dude, this is weird. I just saw Reid's nipples in the bathroom and they reminded me of the greasy pepperoni pizza I had earlier.

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 4:37:00 PM  

How am I going to get these two to Coach Coughlin's house so I can make-out with the brunette?

R,T,C Fan said...
Jul 27, 2007, 5:07:00 PM  

I didn't know Shockey and Eli double-dated.

Jul 27, 2007, 6:59:00 PM  

booze + drugs + bad hair = a night of chicks with dicks.

The Big Picture said...
Jul 27, 2007, 8:14:00 PM  

is that really the best picture you could put up, its really not that entertaining or funny....

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 9:09:00 PM  

Whether you are a guy who looks like a girl or the one in the white dress, Mantene shampoo always attracts the sluts....er, hottest girls in the club.

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 9:15:00 PM  

I can't wait to show these bitches (and bastard) the real "shocker"! (you need to know what a "shocker is, of course)...and also, ain't my hair prettier than these wannabe pretty hair sluts? There's only one pretty haired slut that knows what the "shocker" is, and that's my alway hurt, dropping passes, and blaming other peoples' ass. These skanks got nothin' on me!

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 9:20:00 PM  

If its good enough for P-Diddy then its good enough for me..and the other guy/chick whatever it is.

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 10:59:00 PM  

Tara Reid has her boob out again!

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2007, 11:22:00 PM  

Two chicks and a dude...it doesn't get much better than this!

Anonymous said...
Jul 29, 2007, 1:04:00 AM  

I just want a clarification on the rules. The tranny is the one in the Marley shirt, right?

Scrappled said...
Jul 29, 2007, 10:29:00 AM  

Coughlin (upon seeing the picture): Maybe now Eli and Jeremy can get that team chemistry b**s*** going. And hey, how bad can sucking be if Eli picked up pointers from Tara Reid?

Anonymous said...
Jul 29, 2007, 11:38:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
Jul 29, 2007, 9:19:00 PM  

Gosh, I didn't know Jeremy liked Kirstie Alley (tranny to the left).

TJX said...
Jul 30, 2007, 3:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment