AA Announcement: Dueling Live-Blogs Tonight!!!

Monday, October 01, 2007


Just because I and the other regular contributors of Awful Announcing want to give you the most content as we can there are going to be two live-blogs tonight! I will be giving you your weekly Monday Night Football contest, but if you get bored with the Patriots blow-out or hate Football altogether.....

Extra P is going to be bringing you the One-Game NL Wild-Card tiebreaker from Coors Field!!!

It's The Patriots, It's The Bengals, It's The Rockies, and It's The Padres!!!!

The fun starts circa 7:30ish and we hope you can keep up!

FYI- I'm only breaking my live-blog into two halves tonight. Extra P's will falling neatly in between.

Cheers,
BP-AA

7 Comments:

Aw, I am all over that Pad-Rocks game live-action. Nothin' personal, of course, I just have no interest in watching Monday Night Football.

TC said...
Oct 1, 2007, 3:56:00 PM  

Whatever Mr. T!

Just kidding. EP will be glad to have you.

Oct 1, 2007, 3:58:00 PM  

TBS just announced playoffs games will be in HD. Not sure if this was a a problem nationally, but it was New York.

Anonymous said...
Oct 1, 2007, 4:03:00 PM  

My favorite part of the game: It's Kevin Kouzmanoff vs. Troy Trevor Tulowitzki! Battle of the alliterative immigrant surnames!

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Oct 1, 2007, 4:04:00 PM  

I just re-read that... is AA really putting me in the ass-crack of Monday Night Football?

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Oct 1, 2007, 4:09:00 PM  

Do you think that Tony will talk about Chad Johnson?

Anonymous said...
Oct 1, 2007, 4:27:00 PM  

I'm already cringing Anon...the O/U is set at 17.

Oct 1, 2007, 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment