Jay Bilas Needs More Acting Roles

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I never knew this, and shame on you for not telling me, but Jay Bilas is a movie star. Gheorghe the Blog shows us in this clip how great of a star (45 seconds in)...



That's Azeck an alien cop played by one Jay Bilas! It's from the Dolph Lundgren movie Dark Angel and I couldn't want to watch the whole thing more than I do right now. Now I know why Bilas is so convincing in those creepy ESPN Basketball commercials. He's just channeling Azeck!

Bilas Comes in Peace (GTB)
Jay Bilas (IMDB)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:07 PM

3 Comments:

shame on your?

Anonymous said...
Feb 5, 2008, 12:20:00 PM  

Mr. Wolf loses a ton of street cred with that performance.

GMoney said...
Feb 5, 2008, 3:50:00 PM  

I knew that was him! I told people all the time that Jay Bilas was in this stupid-ass movie. Vindication.

Anonymous said...
Feb 5, 2008, 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment