Stephen Bardo Talks Anatomy

Monday, March 10, 2008

For some reason I love WCC Basketball. I noticed that the SD-St. Mary's game went into double overtime (don't ask why I recorded it) so I decided to watch this morning. I wasn't even a minute in when I wanted to throw my breakfast burrito at the screen.

Stephen Bardo is perhaps the most annoying analyst you've never heard of but at least he can tell us what it takes to win in a tournament like this....



Ah yes....let's talk about those "parts of anatomy". Could you mean a heart? Or cajones??? I'm not quite sure, but I know the part of my anatomy that can't stand Stephen Bardo. My ear(s).

More Bardo Overtime Quotes:

"These Toreros are more like piranhas." (Huh?)
"We gotta check his blood pressure because he has nothing but heart this evening." (Right)
"San Diego, having to play a third night and the cream of the conference Gonzaga." (I guess that works, but it still sounds wrong)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:10 PM

4 Comments:

Bardo isn't half as bad as Sedric Toney. But he still sucks.

GMoney said...
Mar 10, 2008, 3:40:00 PM  

I think Terry Gannon is one of the more overlooked announcers.

Anonymous said...
Mar 11, 2008, 4:36:00 AM  

I can't stand Stephen Bardo either. I met him before. He threatened to beat up my boyfriend because he wanted to go home with me! I don't think he should be out in public drunk all the time either.

Anonymous said...
Nov 6, 2008, 1:24:00 AM  

lol you are just a jealous slob who probably didnt make your grade school team. this man has probably defacated more basketball knowledge than you have ever dreamt about knowing. and to the person above me: GET OUTTA HERE!!!!! I know for a fact that he has good taste in women. so dont try to make yourself seem cool by saying that you met him because we all know you're lonely and just want someone to talk to. Go back to your imaginary boyfriend and your ice cream. All of you haters keep it coming because he's still doing his thing while you are still sitting on the couch watching.
Thanks.

jedeye925 said...
Mar 16, 2009, 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment