Sawx Fans Around The Country Not Happy With DirecTV

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


So you wake up at the wonderful time of six o'clock (or three o'clock for those in the West) in the morning to watch your beloved Red Sox open their season in Tokyo. You turn on your DirecTV box and turn it to NESN and/or ESPN2. You blink for a few seconds to gather what it is that you're seeing.....nothing....

"I'm in Atlanta, and my ESPN 2 is out as well, so it's not just Boston area customers. I'm calling Directv right now to see what the deal is..."

"Good luck getting through. This is inexcusable. I'm in Birmingham."

"Out in Florida as well."

"It's out here in Wisconsin as well.. Let us know what's goin on..."

"DirecTV out in Scranton, PA also."

"I'm gonna go flip some cars."

"I'm in NC and it is out here as well."

"Same in New Jersey. lets say i'm less than pleased."

"This morning I took my Directv satellite dish and literally threw it off my balcony and onto my car windshield, and now I can't drive my car."
And that's just nine out of one hundred and sixty three comments from Extra Bases' coverage of the game this morning. Looks like they missed a good one too.

DirecTV out? (Extra Bases)
Red Sox’s First Pitch: Direct TV, Out The Window (Sports by Brooks)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:02 AM

7 Comments:

I am in South Carolina, and the game was not available on the standard definition ESPN2 broadcast, but was on ESPN2HD ... for what its worth

Anonymous said...
Mar 25, 2008, 1:15:00 PM  

"This morning I took my Directv satellite dish and literally threw it off my balcony and onto my car windshield, and now I can't drive my car."

what a retard

Anonymous said...
Mar 25, 2008, 1:28:00 PM  

Fuck 'em, it's one damn game. You're all idiots anyway.

GMoney said...
Mar 25, 2008, 4:11:00 PM  

boo f'ing hoo. maybe sawks fans should warry mawr about getting a jawb.

-dan

Anonymous said...
Mar 25, 2008, 4:31:00 PM  

I'm an A's fan that DirectTV screwed this morning. It was 3am for me.

Unknown said...
Mar 25, 2008, 5:31:00 PM  

im an a's fan living in sf, my directv was out too...i should've got hyphy..damn!

Anonymous said...
Mar 25, 2008, 7:44:00 PM  

In other news Directv is forcing fans to send videotapes of them ghostriding the whip to get their games from Japan on tv

Anonymous said...
Mar 25, 2008, 8:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment