Harold Reynolds Is Not A Fan Of Steve Phillips

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hilarious find by Dash over at Deadspin today. Harold Reynolds was on the "Killer B's" radio show today, which airs on ESPN 1470 in Tampa Bay, and he had some choice words for the former GM and current ESPN analyst. And by choice, I mean that he said he wanted to "slap him"....



Obviously it's pretty harmless, but it's just another person in the long line of many to take a shot at an ESPN employee in the media lately. Hopefully this leads to ESPN making note of who their lesser analysts are (*ahem* Phillips), but I doubt it.

Harold Reynolds Contemplates Inappropriate Use Of His Hands Again (Deadspin)

P.S.- Trying to figure out which game to live-blog tonight. Be sure to vote on the righthand side, and I'll put a pregame post up around 6pm or so announcing the winner.

7 Comments:

Steve Phillips makes Tony Kornheiser seem smart. That being said, live blog football.

GMoney said...
Oct 27, 2008, 5:35:00 PM  

I'd liveblog the Sabres/Senators game. Probably will be the most enjoyable.

twoeightnine said...
Oct 27, 2008, 5:36:00 PM  

AA, you get my e-mail about me volunteering to live blog Kornholio Night Football?

TJX said...
Oct 27, 2008, 5:41:00 PM  

I vote for a World Series live blog for two reasons. a). I'm a Phillies fan and they have a chance to clinch tonight and b). I think Tennessee is going to wipe the floor with the Colts tonight.

Justin F. said...
Oct 27, 2008, 5:44:00 PM  

Will you have 2 TVs going? It not, live blog both, so we can gauge your capacity to minimize commercials and maximize action.

Matt said...
Oct 27, 2008, 5:46:00 PM  

I'm not a fan of either Reynolds or Phillips, so I'm thrilled to get the chance to listen to McCarver and Buck. Honest.

Anonymous said...
Oct 27, 2008, 6:57:00 PM  

Steve would welcome a hug over a slap.

Anonymous said...
Oct 27, 2008, 7:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment