Frank Caliendo Is Everywhere!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Overall, the first broadcast of the new season was a good one for TNT (I could do without some of the new graphics and sounds), but there was one thing I forgot to consider. TNT is part of Turner Sports, which also has TBS, which MEANS....more f'ing Frank TV spots and commercials.

Being a glutton for punishment, I decided to tune in for a brief second during the show last night, and I came across the most unbelievable minute in television history. After a skit on Frank TV, Frank Caliendo threw it to a commercial which was for Frank TV. Not only that, but the very next commercial was a Caliendo-Dish TV spot! I know it has nothing to do with announcing, but it blew my mind so much, that I just had to share it with you....



Again, I know this has nothing to do with Sports, and I KNOW that I'm just giving the show more press, but Turner's insistence on hanging its hat on Caliendo continues to amaze me. God bless the guy for making as much money as he can with his schtick, but I just can't take anymore. With that said, you have my word that this is officially the last post ever on Caliendo or Frank TV on this site. I also apologize for stealing a minute of your life with that clip.

7 Comments:

That is officially one minute of my life I can never get back!

Justin F. said...
Oct 29, 2008, 2:42:00 PM  

You are giving the show more press.. bbuuuuttt that clip you showed, shows how much the show actually sucks.

Thank you for that clip because now I dont have to waste another minute of my life trying to see if the show is any good.

Rodrigo said...
Oct 29, 2008, 3:03:00 PM  

The item between the Dish ad and the show looks like a bumper, not a Frank TV Ad. I could be wrong. I wouldn't really consider the "you're watching Frank TV" section an ad. Many programs do this.

Unknown said...
Oct 29, 2008, 3:19:00 PM  

Good God, Frank TV just invaded my cubicle.

GMoney said...
Oct 29, 2008, 4:09:00 PM  

That was turrble.

Anonymous said...
Oct 29, 2008, 6:28:00 PM  

I don't care, I still like this skit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfDoDWlSp1o

Might be 6 minutes of your life wasted.

Nelvis said...
Oct 30, 2008, 1:33:00 AM  

Frank TV sucks.

Sincerely,

Caliendo's gay impersonation of Jim Rome

Brad James said...
Oct 30, 2008, 1:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment