Sunday, October 19, 2008
Ready to dance into the late games with Peyton? Let's go over what we've seen so far today:CBS:
- St. Louis looks like a very good offensive team, and it helps when Dallas has no secondary left to defend against the pass. It's 34-7 as I write this.
- Brandon Jacobs has had a good day and the G-men are up by 10 on the Niners.
- NORV! just stupidly wasted a challenge on a Phil Rivers fumble. Buffalo up by nine thanks to two Marshawn Lynch TDs.
- The Titans are running all over the Chiefs. Both Chris Johnson and LenDale White have more than 150 yards on the ground each; Johnson has 1 TD and White 3 (and White is sitting on my bench while Johnson plays. Dammit.)
- Cincinnati is turrible. 34-10, Steelers.
- 48-34 is not supposed to be the score of a Vikings-Bears game. Gus Frerotte has helped by throwing 3 picks.
- Carolina is demolishing the Saints 30-7.
- Ravens win on the road thanks to turnovers by the Fins.
Indianapolis at Green Bay - Jim Nantz, Phil Simms
NY Jets at Oakland - Dick Enberg, Randy Cross, Dan Fouts
Cleveland at Washington - Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots
Detroit at Houston - Chris Rose, J.C. Pearson, Nischelle Turner
Blech. Raiders vs. Gunslinger for me. I think I'd rather cook instead.