Sunday, October 26, 2008
- Brett Favre is having fun out there, throwing 3 picks today and the Jets defense has made Tyler Thigpen look like a competent QB, as he's thrown for two TDs. 24-21, KC, but the Jets are driving right now -- whoops, Jets TD, 28-24, 45 seconds to go.
- Philly has the game in hand with Atlanta in town, 20-7 right now. Matt Ryan has thrown two picks, Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook have both rushed for scores.
- Rams acquitting themselves well at Gillette. Patriots are up by 7, Marc Bulger's leading a drive right now. Two picks for Matt Cassel haven't helped, and the Pats have stalled at times.
- Shootout in London! 37-30, Saints, with about 7:30 to go. Chargers just scored, most of the day has made a mockery of the concept of defense. Drew Brees hasn't been sacked all day and has already thrown for 322 yards.
- Redskins ahead by 8 now, they were actually down to the Lions until Santana Moss returned a punt to the house.
- Miami up 25-16 on Buffalo thanks to Trent Edwards suffering from two cases of fumbleitis and throwing a pick.
- Tampa Bay driving with 29 seconds left in the game and down 4 points in Dallas, 13-9. A Brad Johnson TD pass put the Boys in the lead....and the Bucs stall in the red zone on 4th down; Dallas holds on.
- Carolina's got the ball and is hanging on to a 4-point lead.
- Oakland, as is their wont, is making Baltimore look good offensively. 29-10, Ravens.
NY Giants at Pittsburgh - Dick Stockton, Troy Aikman
Seattle at San Francisco - Ron Pitts, Tony Boselli
Cleveland at Jacksonville - Dick Enberg, Randy Cross
Cincinnati at Houston - Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker
I hope you're not one of those people stuck without Giants-Steelers. Feel free to be angry in the comments if you are and wanted to see the best game.