At Last....I've Made It!!!!!!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi awfulannouncing,

I’m Kevin Bacon and I’d like to introduce you to Six Degrees, a program which makes it easy for you to raise awareness and support for a charity that’s important to you. It is my hope that Six Degrees will soon be a force for good, by bringing a social conscience to social networking. I’d love you to be part of this important effort.

You may recognize some of my friends who have already joined me: Kyra Sedgwick, Jessica Simpson, Ashley Judd, Dana Delany, Jane Kaczmarek, Bradley Whitford, and Nicole Kidman.

How can you join this powerful network? Take a few moments to make your own Six Degrees AIM Page. We’ve created a special template to make it simple and fast to get started. You can use your AIM Page to tell the world about your special cause, why it’s important to you and raise money for it with the help of the AIM for Good module. Our partnership with Network for Good, which happens to be my charity choice, helps to ensure that any online donations are safe and secure.

Over the years, ‘Six Degrees’ has come to mean that we’re all connected in this world. Through Six Degrees, we can tap the power of social networking to make a real difference for those in need. They are counting on us.

Make sure to check out my AIM Page to keep track of our progress and check out sixdegrees.org to learn more about the entire Six Degrees effort.

Thank you.

Kevin Bacon's Signature
Kevin Bacon

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:26 AM

4 Comments:

congrats? lol

SAMO said...
Jan 25, 2007, 11:03:00 AM  

Kevin Bacon: Philadelphia's Finest.

Well, okay, he's a Philadelphian.

Scrappled said...
Jan 25, 2007, 11:32:00 AM  

You're not so special. I got the same email. lol!

DCScrap said...
Jan 25, 2007, 11:51:00 AM  

Will Ferrel was in Old School with Elisha Cuthbert who was on 24 with Xander Berkeley who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon
I win!

Sam said...
Jan 25, 2007, 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment